Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cleary talks about his new contract

From Dan Cleary after Tuesday's game ...

-- Ever since I came to Detroit a few years ago, it's been a good fit I think for both sides. This is one of the proudest days I've ever had other than being married or having a child. I'm really happy about it and really thankful as well.
-- Probably making the team on a tryout was the hardest part. I found a role the first year and I think I tried to expand on it each year.
-- Hard work pays off and I'm really thankful for today.
-- Think about testing the market? -- I really never (did). I always felt inside that it would get done. What else can you say? For me being a Red Wing is truly amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home