Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hasek back in net ... not for us

So when I read this story about Dominik Hasek coming back to play in the Czech Republic, I think of two things ...

-- Good for him to play if he wants to play. I don't like the "tarnished image" talk when a legend plays at an advanced age. Hasek's greatness won't change. He's just not great any more.

-- I really wish I could have seen him play with this club when he was winning titles in the late 80s. I feel a bit shortchanged not seeing all of the career of the athlete who I consider to be the best goaltender ever.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=275860

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home