Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Stat packs

Since I haven't been getting to cover the Red Wings on the road this season (management choice, not mine), and actually the home games are hit-and-miss as well, I've got to come up with a way to contribute to (Red Wings) society.

So, I'm going to try to post some statistics regularly.

On Mondays, I'll put up the goals for and against by individual ice time. On Tuesdays, I'll post the power-plays created stat. I've got a couple of others up my sleeve and I'm still figuring out whether to do them weekly or make Wednesdays a rotating stat day.

We'll see how it goes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexey Kovalevich (a.k.a. Lexa23) said...

It's great - not that you are not going to attend all games, but your stats. I like it very much! thank you, Bruce!

Alex from Russia.

October 19, 2009 at 2:59 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to have some data to balance our subjective impressions. Keep it coming.

October 19, 2009 at 3:08 PM 
Blogger pilgrim said...

These are great, Bruce. Thanks a lot.

October 19, 2009 at 5:01 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home