Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Franzen says he won't play Game 1

Johan Franzen said today that he won't be in the lineup for tomorrow's Game 1.

"I'm not playing tomorrow," said Franzen. "I'm just waiting for the doctor to clear me."

The forward said today that he played for three games with headaches that didn't go away throughout the day. Franzen practiced today for the first time since Game 1 of the Western Conference final. He worked in on the second line, but the Red Wings skated with the same combinations they used in the final game against Dallas (see earlier posting).

"I'm just happy I'll be back in this series for sure," said Franzen. "I'm not sure what game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home