Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Downey's reaction

Forward Aaron Downey was put on 24-hour waivers. Here's a few things he said as he left JLA this morning ...

"If I've got to go down to Grand Rapids, I go down to Grand Rapids. Whatever happens, happens."
"Business is business. I know I had a good camp."
"I feel like I'm a top-five enforcer in the game."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is a must keep. Not only is he one of the most fun players to watch on the red wings, he protects our top players. Sure he isnt the best player skills wise but i believe that having him on the team brings another dimension to the Red Wings.

October 7, 2008 at 9:15 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home