Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Homer ready and waiting

Tomas Holmstrom stayed out for extra practice this morning, knowing that he wouldn't be in the lineup tonight. Holmstrom said that he feels recovered enough from back spasms to be in the lineup tonight. Coach Mike Babcock, however, said Wednesday that Holmstrom would be held out of tonight's game.

"I could play, I feel good," said Holmstrom. "But it's his (Babcock) decision and (trainer) Piet (Van Zant's) decision. ... It's probably good. I want to play so bad, but maybe it's good to get one more extra day. I would like to be playing."

And if he doesn't play in Saturday's home game?

"You don't want to talk to me Saturday."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home