Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Game 4 live blog

Back by popular demand ... well, my boss told me to do it ... I'll be live blogging during tonight's Game 4 over on The Macomb Daily web site.

http://www.macombdaily.com


It'll be set up as the main story on The Macomb Daily web site. Officially, it opens at 10 p.m. EDT. But last time, we were going by 6 p.m. I guess we're all a little Wing nuts.

Stop in if you have you time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See, loosen grips, have fun... play Wing hockey.... win game.

May 8, 2009 at 7:21 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bruce, any chance you could post a link to the chat transcript again? Thanks!

May 8, 2009 at 9:04 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Line name: Mule-Poro-Hoss

Poro = Finnish for reindeer.

The equine line.

Which makes you think The EQ, the balance.

MPH, miles per hour.

Which brings me to Speed Limit Line (Hossa/81= I-94, Franzen/93 = I-696, Filpula/51 = Michigan Ave.)

May 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM 
Anonymous jd said...

I'm no scholar of the game so I'm coming to you. What gives? Our boys had a ton more space last nite...passes connected, no stick in the shooting lanes, able to drive the net. Can't all be the Hossa line switch or Wisniewski being out, can it? Wings playing with desperation?

May 8, 2009 at 4:20 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home