Blogs > Red Wings Corner

Up-to-the minute updates and insights from the Red Wings locker room at home and on the road. By Chuck Pleiness of The Macomb Daily.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hasek's early thoughts on retirement

"It's very possible it was my last game," said Dominik Hasek immediately after Tuesday's season-ending loss in Anaheim. "Two, three weeks ... I'll make the decision. It's my future. It's me and my family. I love this game. I love to compete. I hate to have a long summer. But I have to think about what I want in the future."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me Dom's already made up his mind, what with the countless times he was laying on his back in this series, he appears destined to retire.

May 23, 2007 at 4:24 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home